16. February - Vienna (Austria), Ost Club
30. March, 17.20 - Budapest, Studio 2, Millenaris Teatrum, Fringe Festival ("View Of the Balkans" - we concentrate on paralels between Hungarian and Bulgarian music.
01. April, 20.30 - Budapest, Tanchaztalalkozo (together with "Martenica", a group which is 25 this year.
05. April - Budapest, Exhibition opening at Balassi Institute for the memory of Kodaly / our famous composer and musician/ and Batthyanyi / our first prime minister executed after the supression of the War of Independence in 1848-49/-photos, documents in more languages that will be carried around home and abroad. Many representatives of the scientific and cultural world were present, it was a great honour for us to be invited and sing there.
14. April, 3 pm - Budapest, Gazdagret Culture Centre - invitation from the Bulgarian Community. We mainly sang Bulgarian songs
27. May - Szárliget - Concert + dancehouse starting in the afternoon
28. May - Nagykörös - Traditional pentecost day organized by the Reformed Church and the Jewish community,with old sweets and music for the town, open to everybody in the Church Garden. Together with Csík János, Hirös Zenekar, Vladár Károly.
9. June - Mecsér - Ladikos festival
13. - 15. July- Nyírbátor - Festival of the Winged Dragon.
September - Budapest (2 concerts)
29. September - Esztergom (at an award-giving ceremony).
12. January - Vienna (Austria), Sargfabrik.
22. February - Pécs (together with Falkafolk group - mostly Balkanian music).
04. March - Pécs (Bulgarian festivity - we will play for about 35 minutes).
17. March - Szombathely (concert together with our German and Czech friends).
31. March, 6 pm - Budapest, Balassi Intézet (with our friend Géza Orczy, a universal musician playing and making all kinds of instruments).
05-06. May - Berlin (Germany), "Fairy tale" ship (we had 2 concerts on the "Fairy tale" ship" which sailed on the river Spree through Berlin).
27. May - Mecsér, Ladikos fesztival
03. June, 3.30 pm - Martonvásár, Diákotthon
21. June - Budapest, Goddess Festival
27. August, 4.00 pm - Savaria Festivalbig stage, Town Hall of Szombathely (near Varoshaza)
23. February, 11.30am - Kecskemét, Town Hall of the city (Reception Hall), (The Rotary Club is 100 years old and as one of their members was our first sponsor we were invited to sing).
04. March, 7pm - Budapest,Vágóhíd utca, Bulgarian Culture House (Celebration of the Bulgarian community in Hungary. It starts in the evening with lot of dancing, singing and fun).
27. March, 1pm - Budapest, Vörösmarty tér.
21. April - Budapest, Gödör, New Hungarian Underground Culture Centre (The release concert of "Song of songs")
12. May, in the evening - Budapest Benczur u., Postás Club
09. June, 6 pm - Csorna, Premontrei Rendház Diszterme
25. June, 11 am - Budapest,Lánchid melletti szinpad
29. July, 5 pm - Taliandörögd
25. November, evening - Bulgarian Culture Centre/Bolgár Kultura Háza in Budapest,Vágohid u. 64 (15th birthday concert)
07. March - Fonó
27. March - 23rd National Táncház Festival and Crafts Market
SYMA Events Hall - KÖRCSARNOK (Budapest, H)
26. April - Kecskemet, Library (9.30 a.m.)
01. May - Esztergom, Maria-Valeria bridge (6 p.m)
08. May - Budapest, Millenaris Park
16. July - Nagymaros, Misztral Festival
24. July - Taliandörögd, Romkert
25. July - Dörgicse (near Lake Balaton), Evangélikus Templom (8 p.m)
28. July / 1. August - Dorkovo Festival (Tunde, Kata & Zornica Dance Group)
07. August - Sziget
18. August - Orség (West Hungary)
19. August - Budapest, Hungarian National Gallery, Buda Castle
(exhibition opening / Felt-making exhibition)
20. August, 11 am - Budapest, Buda Castle
21. August - Esztergom (with Igriczek Band)
25. September - Utrecht (Holland) (with Fono Zenekar and Tatros)
26. September - Winksele (Belgium), Church (5 p.m.)
28. September - Brussels (Belgium), African Restaurant
29. September - Brussels (Belgium), Little home concert (8 p.m.)
30. September - Brussels (Belgium), Musical Instrument Museum (8 p.m.)
01. October - Ham (Belgium)
11. October - Czechia
24. April - Musical Instrument Museum, Brussels (B)
24. April - La Tentation, Brussels (B)
25. April - Feest van de Folk - Muziekacademie, Lier (B)
26. April - Feest van de Folk - Moevement, Lier (B) (Workshop)
27. April - Feest van de Folk - Stedelijke Bibliotheek, Lier (B)
27. April - Kunstencentrum 't Ey, Belsele (B)
20. December - Christmas Concert, together with Muzsikas
24. February - Puur Muziek - Arenbergschouwburg, Antwerp (Belgium)
07. July - Feestival - Gooik (Belgium)
08. July - L'Horloge du Sud, Brussels (Belgium)
09. July - Musical Instrument Museum, Brussels (Belgium)
26. July - Viljandi Folk Festival - Ugala Theater, Viljandi (Estonia)
27. July - Viljandi Folk Festival - Kaevumägi, Viljandi (Estonia)
11. October - Open Air Festival (Esperantella) - Vienna (Austria)
26. March - Maria Hemelvaartskerk, Winksele (Belgium)
07. July - Feestival 2002, Gooik (Belgium)
09. July - L'Horloge du Sud, Brussels (Belgium)
20. July - Gentse Feesten - Ghent (Belgium)
21. July - Gentse Feesten - Ghent (Belgium)
23. July - Gentse Feesten - Ghent (Belgium)