TO THOSE WHO WISH TO IMPROVE AND REACTUALIZE
THEIR KNOWLEDGES in OCCLUSODONTOLOGY
and in IMPLANT PROSTHESIS
WE PRESENT YOU, from MAY 21 to MAY 25, 2001
A TRAINING PROGRAMME of 4O HOURS (5 days) in ENGLISH.
SUBJECT : WHAT HAS TO BE DONE :
before, during and after placement of implants ?
1st PART : BEFORE PLACEMENT.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PUT AN IMPLANT ?
2nd PART : DURING IMPLANT PROCEDURE.
- Reasons of edentation
- Prophylaxis and treatment of temporo mandibular dysfunctions
- Pre implantary occluso-functional balance
- The steps of prosthetic reconstructions (first part) from STABILIZING BITE PLANE to TEMPORARY BRIDGE.
3rd PART : AFTER IMPLANTATION.
- GENERALITIES : what about :
- BIO - INTEGRATION
- OSSEO - INTEGRATION
- OSSEO - STABILISATION
- HEALING PERIOD
- ANATOMICAL CONSIDERATIONS
- RELIABILITY of prosthesis on implants (Clinical and statistical studies over 25 years)
- CLASSIFICATION of different types of edentation
- CHOICES OF IMPLANTS : " a solution pour each type of edentation "
- SURGICAL TECHNIQUES :
- in case of WEAK BONE RESORPTION (unitary, interdental and distal implantation) SCREWS and TUBULAR IMPLANTS, BLADES and TRIDIMENSIONAL IMPLANTS,
- in case of SEVERE BONE RESORPTION (anterior, posterior and total implantation ), SINUS ELEVATION, SUBPERIOSTEAL and TRAMUS IMPLANTS.
- immediate casting : WHY ?
- delayed casting : HOW ?
The steps of prosthetic reconstruction at the chair and at the laboratory (2nd
- Courses (lunches included) : 500 dollars (750 €), lunches included.
- Hotel (7 nights) with breakfast : 500 dollars (500 €)
N.B. : Conditions spéciales pour groupes à partir de 8 participants.
Advance for réservation before March 15th
, 2000 : 50 % to pay into the account n°
: 240-0610732-24 of the CLEPIRO in Liège (balance at the beginning of the course).