1. The sixth edition of the "Rencontres internationales des Jeunes Pianistes" is intended to all young pianists of all nationalities.
2. The competition has four categories:
CAT. 1 : born after March 1, 2001
CAT. 2 : born after March 1, 1997
CAT. 3 : born after March 1, 1993
CAT. 4 : born after March 1, 1987
3. The programm has to be played by memory.
4. The programm for the final may eventually contain ONE piece played for the selection.
5. No changes of listed programm is allowed after November 15th, 2011.
6. Each category has maximum three awards.
7. The jury reserves the right to award ex aequo prices.
8. The jury reserves the right not to award any prices
9. The price winners are obliged to perform at the price winners concert. This without remuneration.
10. All candidates admitted to the final will receive a certificat of participation.
11. The decisions of the jury are final.
12. EPTA-BELGIUM reserves all the rights for radio and TV broadcasts during all stages of competition without compensation
13. Travel expenses, boarding and lodging are to be supported by the candidate.
14. The application fee is not reimbursable
15. EPTA-BELGIUM reserves the rights to any change of rules for the benefit of the competition.